Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quasimodo Reports

Dear Big Bro

My impressions after meeting Emeritus
Professor and transvestite hairdresser
No-Name got off to a bad start since
Quasimodo did the interview for me,
brain in reverse gear, appearance – a

runderpest-afflicted, gnat-infested
washer-woman with worn, ruddy
complexion and overtaxed single
cell brain, but she’s too stupid to even
master the concept of racism – can you

please help me polish this expression
and then where shall I stick it away,
Blogspot or Poetfreak – since I have
been informed exactly how Poetfreak
is kept clear of sanity and how poet

clones infect poetry sites obscuring
valuable expression – who blames
our guileless professor, I sent an
extract of my work presenting myself
as the biggest idiot that ever lived…

Kind regards, Quasimodo herself.

[By the way, the professor believes
the universe is as meaningless and
malevolent as Shakespeare explained
using fates and astrological portents in
the sky, and he can prove it – just look

at the way he made me feel malevolence
in his words and actions, turning Alice
who came into his office into Quasimodo
and then reducing Quasimodo to a worm
in an alien dimension, lower than Frodo

Tolkien explained making it clear I am
only a few brain-cells short of needed
classification as IDIOT OF THE YEAR
– for thinking poetry was self-expression
He attests that has not nor ever been]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...