Monday, February 14, 2011

Time To Get Out

After checking to decide on safe exercise
the spasm in my neck is bad and the pain
in my heart and head never lets up, I got
caught in a game I vowed I would never
play, academic evaluation and attempts
to kill and preserve life on a pin for later
generations to lament – and already the
splinter of ice-cold comment and rejection
is freezing my heart, I was a fool to enter
hell all alone as if I were smart – I know
I am defenseless and should stay where
I belong, far away from anyone who wants
to take the little bit of freedom away from
my life; I accept responsibility for getting
involved, it is time to get out before my
spirit is squashed, my soul maimed…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...