Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quotations - Make Me Think

"The true test for civilisation is the kind of person the country
turns out"

Born with a need to find meaning for a meaningless life, success
does not fill the hole in my heart – many famous people claim
to be unhappy in their private lives or at their death - I respect
the choice to pay with loss of personal happiness for world
fame, but cannot emulate them

“Every government is the exact symbol of its people with their
wisdom and unwisdom”

That tells me everything about myself and my place
in life and I respect the right of everyone to
come to their own conclusions

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...