Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Designed For Troglodytes

Offered several editions of National Geographic to
be used for school projects, desperately struggling
to adjust sitting position – shoulders raised as table
is too high, moved these magazines under my key-
board; magically adjusting the angle - moving dis-
comfort from shoulder to neck muscles

Astounding how many different poses we can assume
without ever reaching the ideal of the therapist, spine
all skew and chair tilted back so I glide backwards into
the hole where the backrest should have been curved
to support lower back – I give up, all I can do is make
sure I rotate between unhealthy poses

Impossible to sit correctly in a chair designed for
Troglodytes without lower back ache…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...