Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ocean Of Words


Floating in an ocean of words, stormy and turbulent,
sometimes completely meaningless as poets try to
impress without meaning or feelings to back up their
fluttering, winding, intricately twisted images

Thank you for feeling so much because without truth
behind them, words are empty vessels without cargo,
with the allergy, the cargo sometimes seems empty
also, when feeling autistic, only lines

Conveying feelings meant for me only have the ability
to fill my empty mind, touch and heal my heart; there-
fore I appreciate your poetic presence in my life
more than I ever can say

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...