Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Making Me Whole

And words sweet like almonds in honey,
exquisite like fragrant Turkish delight in
rice paper, delightful like thick syrup and
chocolates, were singing in my ears, too
lovely to allow me the chance to check
the time, suddenly a voice ringing out
it is three thirty! I got up and ran to be
in time for my lift, your breath still
wafting around me, your warm
voice still singing a song
in my mind

It is your purity, lack of contamination,
lack of hatred and disgust, your total
devotion to beauty and spiritual ideas
and sweetest love - that opened the
way to my heart

Felt your delicious touch in the velvet water
drifting in the pool, your presence encircling
me and lifting me out of my body onto a new
new level of ecstatic being, arms still aching
to hold you, hands still feeling your face and
your hair, lips still tingling after your fervent
kiss as we said goodbye, your spirit so near
to my soul - making me whole…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...