Saturday, May 3, 2008

And They Sip Happily...


The King of the North is walking about the Wonderland Lake accompanying FAD, she is smiling at him, Forgive Oke Al and Sharazd, she recommends, They are young and wild and life was made for the living, the lively and wild – the King smiles broadly, warm in FAD’s beautiful cloak – I shall not say another word, of course, my dear FAD, will you join in me sharing a glass of liquor tonight? – FAD smiles happily, all dimples and shiny eyes – When you ask so nicely, Your Majesty; and I would love that so much, how could I ever say no? – and she accompanies him into his modern spaceship, inside the warm interior where his wet clothes have soon dried, he opens a bottle of lovely liquorice liquor and they sip happily while staring at the moon and the stars…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...