Saturday, May 3, 2008

Guiltily Sharazd...

Guiltily Sharazd looked up as she heard the King's voice calling, and FAD was calling too, but Sharazd did not move, she stayed between Okefenokee Al's paws and though she closed her eyes not to see the king's eyes catching her in the act of lying right next to Al and stroking his scaly skin and singing to him, she did not budge, the King saw Al and Sharazd and turned away, are they gone, Sharazd my love, Asked Oke Al with laughter in his voice, not embarrassed at all, Yes they are, my reptilian love, replied Sharazd and kissed his Alligator mouth in love; why did you blush and looked away so guiltily, Al plagued his crocodilian love, Because I'm a very private crocodile and they saw me holding you - Wrong, said Oke Al, I was holding YOU - so Sharazd jumped up and Al pulled her down and kissed her again - Gbnaannnrrrr krmppppgrrr...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...