Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Want To Love You Again

Bring your fatigue and bring your body,
bring everything, bring it to me, I want to
be enjoyed, come savour my ideas, I'll sing
only softly, not to clog up your ears

I'll rub your back lightly, not to cause
any tears, I'll take away all your fears,
I'll give you the love you have dreamt
of as soon as you explain where is the pain

I'll kiss it away and make you laugh
I'll be a clown just for you and make
your dreams come true, this all and
more will I do, just come here

Let me hand over the love I have prepared
for eons of time, let me try to apply wisdom
in nursing all mental and bodily pain, let me
make you feel all new and loved

Look into the sky above, it is filled with
my love, look into the sun, see my rays
among the golden light of warm joy and
life - come here

I Want To Love You Again!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...