Monday, May 26, 2008

The Crocodile And Okefenokee Alligator

Walked out into the garden this morning
found a strange little fellow laughing
into the rays of the sun, he was most
wondrously clad and I asked him, “Who be
you, my little man?” He replied “I’m an
elf from Ireland and I brought you a gift
from my master, the King of the North”,
and out of his little bag, lo and behold,
he took out something more wondrous still:
An Okefenokee Alligator, I was smitten
with love for the elfin man bringing a
little alligator for the crocodile in
my mind, I was overjoyed, soon the
alligator was happily seated with the
little crocodile in the garden, next to
Odalisque standing guard at all times,
the crocodile was jumping up and down on
her little reptilian legs, all agog with
surprise at the strange way of travel
of her little alligator, he explained
that the King of the North had all kinds
at magic at his behest, he simply uttered
a request, and the she-goaths would
do his bidding. Sharazd the crocodile of the South, and
Okefenokee Alligator from the American
swamps together for now, they jumped into
the enchanted lake where Odalisque is
keeping her vigil, floated in the most
peaceful reptilian way, exchanging
information about all the things they
wanted to say, it was a most happy
event; Al explained he would accompany
Sharazd on her travels to the South
Coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal in Africa;
he wanted to see the hippopotamus and
the other crocodiles living in Lake
St.Lucia; Sharazd invited him to join
her in snorkeling and making big bonfires
next to the sea, to go for long strolls
and picking up all kinds of debris
and construct a new artifact, they were
as happy as two children and I left them
talking together animatedly!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...