Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Talk To You On The Outside

But inside is the hurt, you send me flowers
but your heart is shattered glass, some people
grow bitter in the place where they're broken,
others grow stronger and more beautiful, you
are strong and resilient, in you there is a flame
a million stories and ideas, a zillion dreams
so with this I also send you flowers, and glitter
for the broken places where we glued your heart
together, the glitter cover all the marks of glue
and makes your heart more beautiful also, I know
you cannot smile today, you lack the energy, but
I am smiling here for you, rest your head on my
shoulder, and then let's go out and play, the world's
our oyster, and we can conjure visions, choose a
new reality, every possibility is realized somewhere,
let's make this time and place our own Shangri-La
and I shall laugh for you, run for you, joke with you
until you are strong enough to laugh for me too!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...