Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sending a Spinning-Spider Fairy

Dearest Karl, I feel that you receive energy and then beam enriched vitality back to me and it is wonderful, your thoughts are so captivating, fills me with happiness and elation, you create new thought-forms and lovely ideas all the time! I am thinking of the fragile heart of the King and sending Flora, a special spinning-spider fairy to enclose your heart within the safety of a magic cobweb of infinite strength and sheer transcendence, shimmering in colours that have never been seen before and that is so lightweight, you won’t feel it at all, except the power and glory making you strong and keep your faith in place for eternity…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...