Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Letter From FAD


Dearest King of the North

I love your stories and use them as defense against
existential Angst and the confusion of life. I use them
as an emotional bulwark against my own inner turmoil.
Thank you for creating probable universes and selves
for me, for spending time on constructing imagery that
lifts my mind over and above physical reality that seem
to hold menace and threat. I read the only thing to fear
is fear itself, and by your creating these alternative ver-
sions to reality, you are lifting me above the irrational
fear into a place of self-confidence and creativity. The
mere thought of how much time and effort and creativity
and imagination you invest in these stories, then the
exciting experience of the stories you created, change
me and my life. I don’t think you can have any idea what
a difference these alternatives are making – a soft downy
blanket of love and acceptance; a safety net of freedom
from self-doubt.

I mention these positive effects as a wonderful result
of your words, it is a gift, not your duty at all, you are free
to continue or stop, you should not feel pressure to go on –
I thank you again and again because you are FREELY
making this gift, you keep on choosing to create these
wonders, I am so overjoyed you still want to – I enjoy
dreaming on your stories until the vision of another
event appears.

This is a work I enjoy more as time goes on, I’m sending
you my brand of sunshine and your enjoyment of my offerings
heighten my joy in life, adding to my energy; I hope to reflect
more energy back to you also !

With all my love and delight,
The The French Ambassador’s Daughter

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...