Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Friend Birgitt

I first met her in German class, first year at
university, I was a typical nerd, and almost
stupid too, bit she saw behind the veneer
and decided to befriend this lonely girl…

Birgitt Lederer is a fantastic, marvelous person,
bright, considerate, intelligent, kind and full of
adventure, she met Wayne Herschel, in a book-
shop doing research about strange phenomena

In Egypt and elsewhere, after travelling to Eng-
land and Germany, she knew the value of an
original mind, in possession of two honours
degrees, French and English, she could discern

The beauty and unique qualities of his mind,
she helped him to write and self-publish The
Hidden Records – http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/
and today it is one of the most beautifully

Illustrated tomes in my library….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...