Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Way I Loved You Today

From Ludmilla to Semjonof

Ludmilla wrote from the planet Meton to Semjonof on the Persephony:

Dear Semjonof

You have suffered a shock because your wonderful weekend
was so shattered and you need love and more love and
more love to heal your heart again - I am going to kiss
your sorrows away!

I feel this need to send out love - it was telepathy, you were
in need of it all. Comforting you: You will lie with your head
on my lap while I will stroke your hair and your back,
I will softly kiss your eye-lids and cheeks and ears –
love unconditional – You are my noble Semjonof
who keeps the ideals of nobility and character
and morality flaming high, who shows me the
way to beauty and harmony and imagination.

You are my Spaceship Captain who shares
my ideals and who strive with me to make this
a better world. I will be doing things to you that
cannot be published, you are welcome to offer
your suspicions of what it could be, I assure
you it is only loving and good and intended
to make you feel wonderful and new and
loved beyond measure, so that you can
say you will be loved forever simply
because of the way I loved you
today!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...