Thursday, May 8, 2008

To The Ambassador King


The French Ambassador's Daughter
Wonderland

MY Dearest, most Special, Most Beloved Ambassador King,

Your messages change this cold winter into spring, I feel so overcome with emotion - with strange stirrings - with stupefied surprise - how CAN you write such beautiful things? Can the human mind really inspire such wonderful ideas? This is so FAR BEYOND my wildest imaginings, I want to sit somewhere quietly, secluded, and drink it all in. Surely you must have divine inspiration, surely the normal human mind cannot come up with such beautiful words of encouragement; surely this is a supernatural phenomenon! Thank you for being a channel of the most beautiful messages that have ever been conceived, I shall need several lifetimes to savour it and try to acclimate to the wonderful feelings you describe - this message and the others with poems - I cannot begin to describe how MUCH I am touched, how MUCH my heart is moved by all this!

FAD is overcome, she cannot say more, The Southern Scribe herself cannot express all these feelings, Alice is sitting enraptured, the Ice Princess is experiencing epiphany, Sophia is in transports of delight, Ambassador….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...