Saturday, May 3, 2008

Regards Her Reptilian Love With Liquid Eyes

Dearest King of the North,

Sharazd is angry and agitated – she is reading the book “A Gift of Golden Light” by Stephen O’Brien, and once again came up against humans in groups being nasty: The spiritualist Movement was created in defiance of the Church, but soon evolved rules as strict and nasty of any human secular group – just as happened in the case of Edward Cayce, America’s Sleeping Prophet – and once again Sharazd asks: What is the use of trying to help people when they turn around and try to devour their well-doers? I hate people in groups! Sharazd exclaims passionately, and Okefenokee Al rushed forward and grabs her – she collapses crying in his Alligator arms – Oh Oke Al, she cries, I cannot stand mammalian life-forms at all; the moment someone gets out of form – whether Stephen O’Brien – there is a jealous coterie who try to do away with the person who is more successful than they themselves are! – and I am impressed, Sharazd adds, by what O’Brien said – That we need only protection from OURSELVES, since we only link up with those we have drawn to ourselves – Here Okefenokee Al interferes – If that is the case, Sharazd, my love, then you need not fear anything; you have drawn ME, Okefenokee Al, unto yourself – Sharazd regards her reptilian love with liquid reptilian eyes – You are so right, my Alligator, she replies, now I have you the rest of mammalian life cannot bother me any more – it just makes me so angry when their nastiness surfaces again…. Mmmmmmmm, says Oke Al, pressing his crocodile true to his breast; Forget about the rest and let’s go look at the moon and the hue of the stars red and blue – Sharazd leaves her book and follows Al outside; he suddenly turns and picks her up – Let’s go for a motorbike ride, he recommends – She replies – Oh, Al, that is the best idea I’ve ever heard! – and soon an alligator and a crocodile are heard zooming away, Al accelerating and Sharazd crying hooray in delight…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...