Thursday, December 3, 2009

Prism-Pressed And Perfumed

*
I'm mesmerised and fairy lights you sent to
shine in darkness of a cave wherein I miss the
sun are lighting up my life... do not delay, you'll
never be a grievous poet anyway - to bring so
much delight and lead me from this darkness
says the same - you will receive the light and
happiness yourself is what my visions say!

Lovely reading lines delineating what you
meant, not riddled flows suppressed but
focused, prism-pressed and perfumed true,
beautiful, incandescent, pure – wonderful
the faeries saved by you who strove to
make them real for me, you knew how
much I needed them, a selfless sacrifice

Allow yourself a vision lighting darkness
overwhelmed in which I need some grains
of pixie dust to cast in rays which you directly
know but I can only dream about – and yet
you sent the guiding light to me, thank you!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...