Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Truth Prism

*
Early morning at home, looking for pictures
to paste in my book, beautiful things to make
me smile as the day unfolds

Thinking of Hermien preparing therapeutic stuff
for her wards before she leaves from home, she
works hard free from existential fears

Reads Scarpetta novels and plays Suduku –
everything I don’t do – I seek fuel to fill my heart
with joy and laughter before playing a role

A government official stuck at my desk, faced with
emotional death, feeding my feelings to keep from
falling into the abyss, never sure where I am

In metaphysical reality, convinced that ontology
is a game to entertain only, the truth of every
statement determined by the prism

Of the individual human mind…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...