Monday, December 7, 2009

Thoughts Soaring Freely

*
Rocked up at work not feeling good
and read my guru’s prognostications:

“Let your dominant quest be pleasing
yourself, entertaining yourself, con-
necting with yourself, being yourself,
enjoying yourself, loving yourself

In a kind of inspired selfishness, if you
find your connection with life, you give
joy to everyone”

Compiled a work-on-hand list, wondering how
to combine “entertaining yourself” with
office life, then sent off my writings
and realised I enjoyed myself

Writing down and sharing my thoughts with
the brilliant, creative people out there,
is the most entertaining and pleasing
activity I have ever found

Self-flagellation as a way to get work done
works very well, but is not beautiful, good
or uplifting, I keep looking for a better way
to get through boring jobs

That stop my thoughts from
soaring freely…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...