Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy And Free

*
It is that time of the year when I start
to believe I might be able to achieve
all kinds of miracles, the house is filled
with white rolls and cold meats, it tastes
delicious to me, I can’t stop eating, I feast
on every illegal dish, drinking migraine pills
by the dozen, always hoping that the pro-
blems of food intolerance will be gone
through the miracle of belief

I keep ‘Seth Speaks’ on my bedside table,
living in the here and now without a fantasy
at the back of my mind, I’m holding onto
Seth’s assurance that we are living many
lives simultaneously, meaning I can enjoy
this one without worrying it is all there is,
the beauty of infinity will safely go on
even while I keep my focus solely
upon my little world

My heart is as light as a feather, telling
grandma Alice all is forgiven, knowing
that she never did anything that needs
absolution, but feeling her guilt, I ab-
solved us both from any blame put
upon us by others less fortunate in
making decisions to blame and
to hate – and now I feel calm,
happy and free…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...