Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Today I Lost

*
Losing the battle against pain
fatigue stops another attempt to
seek redress, the potato dish is
taking effect

A dish prepared with so much love
by hubby - yet it makes me ill, love
never guarantees success, wisdom
is needed

To keep us safe, a balance between
what we need and what we desire can
make life almost unbearable, I need
plain food

But desire culinary delights, wish to
placate his insistence to cook in an
inspired way, blocking innovation
with symptoms

Makes him sad, frustration with constraints
makes him angry, balance between feeling
well and suffering requires strict weighing
of interests

Today I lost, tomorrow - the game
begins again…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...