Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fugue


When feeling ill, when no cure seems to kill the
discomfort, I need people to be angry at or share
jokes with, laughter always improves everything
but in despair I remain in my seat - seeking
translations of lease agreements

The deeper meaning, beauty and significance of life
retreat in a fugue of dissolving awareness, the world
comes to a stop, I wonder whether it would be worth-
while to conjure characters to enact a play
in an alternative reality

In which the wild gyrations of my mind can start
to wind down until it comes to a standstill...


Fugue: Pathological state of consciousness

[Caused by eating food I am allergic too, hereby I
confess that eating a chicken mayonnaise sandwich
is tantamount to mental suicide, it feels like my brain
is contracting while my ears are swelling with shrill
bells ringing and my thoughts are running away
like a lot of mad Mohicans]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...