Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wonderful Rush

What is delight; a whole lot of small things
all going right, Nici to wear a Mafia suit for
the school forty-days theme, found perfect
tattoos, called Annelise, can you help, we
have no suit for Nici; Annelise brought a
velvet ensemble she wore in her youth

In time to greet Carine, see her progressing,
I experienced the wonderful rush I knew so
well when I was at school, Tiaan called us to
watch Karate Kid with Jackie Chan leading,
Justin and Nathan passed by, every moment
tonight a mosaic of perfect delight

[Annelise Koch, known as Annelise Kallmeyer when
we were at school, rushed over with a perfect suit
when I asked her help to find Nici a Mafia suit to
celebrate Forty Days]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...