Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Light Of My Trust

Sitting under the broom tree with you
is a blessing in disguise, I discovered
So You Think You Can Dance and did
not lose my mind on finding I can-
not format my Lease Agreement

Calm like a resigned nun sitting under
the tree with you, watching the world go
by, unconcerned - as if Arthur Janov’s
primal scream moment is over and my
soul is satisfied, glad to find you here

In this quiet place, great to just relax and
wait for the storms in life to pass, I know
the source of your pain and you need not
say a word to explain, I am here to see you
through your personal Armageddon

Trusting the answers you are seeking will
come to you and you shall make a plan to
keep your land as your anchor is here with
the soil that you love, once you get up and
continue on your rocky way to the top

The light of my trust will make you strong

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...