Thursday, August 4, 2011

Needles Clicking

Love the effects and products of crafts,
yet sewing attempts led to such uneven
knitting - seems I cannot conquer the
fine intricacies of needles clicking

I would love to make dreamy, cloudy
seascapes in craft projects, yet have
only strung transparent crystals to
resemble dewdrops on cobwebs

Making a mess causes such anxiety, so
unhappy until everything is clean again,
messy craft projects are reserved for
dream stories in which talented girls

Make dolls, knit amazing garments, singing
like Jenny Lindt, executing all magical feats
imaginable; dreamt up when incapacitated,
only thoughts completely free

Affected nerve endings make doing crafts
so difficult; only words dance and sing for
me, shimmering beauty in enchanting
melodies, always true and faithful

Sound, mesmerising, magical sound,
my best friend…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...