Wednesday, April 29, 2009

An Anxiety Attack

Brilliant – Having an anxiety attack at work,
not daring to tell anyone because it is illegal –
given that it is caused by chemicals in food –
I know processed food is forbidden, but some-
times I just don’t prepare the right stuff and
don’t eat enough of the vegetables that keep
my brain functioning, now I can’t find my
template that we need for tomorrow, I’ll
have to confess my delinquency, but right now
I’m scared of my own shadow, can only listen
to Mantovani, I’m scared of my own work,
can’t look at my documents, can’t register
anything I see – THIS is my definition of
hell, flames burning can never be as bad as
this mental and emotional pain caused by
chemical disorder – I’m drinking pills because
I can’t inflict my sorrow on anyone else;
this is a burden I must carry myself….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...