Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Brown Donkeyskin Top

This morning every dedicated fashionista
would have stoned me to death if they could
have seen me wearing green with a brown
donkeyskin top covered by a longsleeved black
top – with a second longsleeved black top – four
layers of clothing to stay warm; all drab and drawn –
it must be seen as the most awkward fashion
statement ever made since the beginning of
space- time in the Big Bang; illustrating the worst
taste in clothes ever seen – in a desperate bid to
warm up again, I spread my black Harry Potter
toga over the air-con vents; if we were making
my James Bond movie with Sean Connery,
the air-con vents would have been blowing
poisonous gases and not just ice-cold air;
Chris, out local factotum, gave the Bond title
role to Jane this morning, looks like I’ll have to
join Bond’s enemies if I want to stay in
the movie at all!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...