Thursday, April 2, 2009

Questionnaires Blue Also

Changed my questionnaires to blue also,
easy to read and heavenly, black letters
are depressing - but there are a million
questionnaires, Lady Time provides ample
space for everything, but my mind is wandering,
a few pages and I wish to do something else –

Now is the time for moral fortitude, sticking with
one routine job, growing in stature, no seeking
interesting facts or joyous emotions, eyes straight
ahead on the goal, earning a salary that will pay
for my bread – maybe attention deficit syndrome
is the thorn in my flesh that I have to overcome
just as St Paul in the Bible had to overcome his…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...