Thursday, April 2, 2009

Love, Beauty and Wisdom

More time to consider the meaning of life,
the essence of your desire will come to you,
my positive book said, my desire is for love,
beauty and wisdom

- lovely stewing beef, with just enough fat to
make it wonderful, and I pay the price, forced
to contemplate the meaning of life, due to a
digestive problems -

The essence that anchors temporary life to
eternity, the enduring quality that accompanies
us into infinity, is only experienced in love,
beauty and wisdom

Some intrigues are symbolical representations
of love, beauty and wisdom in interaction, love
can be used to create beauty if wisdom is the
guiding principle

Everything we do is an attempt to become
happy, when indisposition makes sleep
impossible, I evaluate actions and events
in my life

Deciding which brought joy and success and
should be repeated, which things caused pain
and suffering and should be eschewed
in future

While feeling welI, I record positive words as
expressions of eternal beauty to be repeated
when I’m ill, gathering jewels to contemplate
when sleep flies away

Words not limited to context and situation, words
with universal meaning and application which allow
for joyous repetition when required, timeless
concepts like

Christine forgiving the Phantom, a fairy tale princess
sacrificing her life to save her beloved brothers, Mouche’s
innocence resurrected every morning by seven puppets
after suffering

The nightly attempts of a cynical puppeteer to corrupt
her beautiful faith in life, a lover nobly serving a beautiful
opera singer after she married his best friend – all these
things sustain me when

Insomnia and fatigue take me captive….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...