Wednesday, April 1, 2009

An Exotic Dovecote

My world is turning ever more blue,
affixed a blue sunscreen to the window,
now the fishes on it are swimming past,
hung a blue container for children’s toys
from the ceiling where it looks like an
exotic dovecote or fairy castle, you can
see it from everywhere, Jane reports,
I suppose June will want to fight the
encroaching squatter camp squalor –
but this makes up for my fright earlier
today when starting with administration
and I lost my way in my computer’s
memory, Hanlie went through my
documents and I was ashamed of
all the things I collect – very little
related to work…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...