Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Worst Nightmare

I feel guilty and perplexed, there is so
much junk on my computer, but the
ONE document I need is nowhere to
be seen, should experts dig through
the gunk I have accumulated and see
all the nonsense I’ve stashed, they’ll
have a heart attack, when will I get
my life on track, I’ve been doing so
well lately, then the month of April
came along and destroyed my diet
with its many days off; now I can’t
re-orientate and win my thoughts
back, I’m lost in a deep, dark tunnel
and I’ve got to walk the way all alone;
as long as I am better before driving
off because driving while living in a
nightmare is no picnic at all – more
like the worst nightmare there is…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...