Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Changed All Fonts To Blue

I changed all fonts to blue in my production
and assessment documents, crying silently
in frustration and misery, not bothering Jane
or Hanlie, the more I look at this, the worse
the headache and desperation, irrational fear
and hatred of paperwork becoming overwhelming,
cannot work out the equations, just a mental block

How perfectly awful, I keep staring at the screen
in an effort to force my brain to register, force my
eyes to interpret what they see, all I feel is total
depression, yet everyone is helping each other,
even me, commiserating, the colour blue helps,
I don’t feel such black despair, I have tried my
best, although the outcome is still unsure…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...