Monday, April 20, 2009

Dead Moments In A Dead World

20 April 2009 - 15:00 - Working
mechanically, keeping an eyes on the
illustrated cover of the book, my lifeline,
plodding on without reaching a margin of
frustration and impatience, dead moments
in a dead world, though the music is alive and
moving through my ears, I don’t resonate with
with these renditions of Carmen and The Merry
Widow, lack of animation is also a positive
state, although rather boring, the grey chain
of replies to questions passing slowly,
plodding on, the world will turn on again,
light and feeling will come back again,
this reassurance is unshakeable,
nothingness always ends…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...