Monday, April 13, 2009

Hot Chocolate Ice-Cream

Tuesday 14 April 2009 – I knew there was something
to be down about, feeling depressed is like an inner
mental order, remembering errors and mistakes drilled
into my psyche, now I remembered: I can’t find a whole
batch of questionnaires I’ve already translated, perchance
I have deleted it when the process was Open Document,
Give New Name And Proceed –I simply forgot to give it
a new name and destroyed the original, now how to redo
the original? I spend so much time pondering this mishap,
Terry Practchett would have explained how happily I’m
cherishing my negative core, how exciting the screaming
fight to come when my boss asks for the document I have
airily destroyed, but right now it is not possible to adopt his
energizing perspective, I simply sigh and listen to Hanlie
explaining family matters and June’s sage replies
concerning recalcitrant teenage kids, while enjoying
Hermien’s tales about the unexpected joie de vivre of
their Golden Retriever puppy, wondering when I should
flee into the Wimpy and consume a reinforcing, spirit-
supporting hot chocolate ice-cream…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...