Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spying Is Alive And Well

Now it is easy to see how secret agent work
communication can be carried out at work; I
put my computer on mute since we moved to
Kingsley, then brought Susan Boyle, switched
on the sound and listened with head-phones –
the karaoke I have stowed long ago could be
accessed again – and I realized it could be full
of coded messages, all our spy-information
relayed with no-one the wiser, the birdsong
video clip with Toselli’s serenade could be
a long string of codes hidden in the notes, os-
tensibly a melody, but just like the DNA code
of the human genome that can be listened to when
all values are assigned a note, so the song can
be translated into a long string of words forming
an intricate message – ta dah,
spying is alive and well!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...