Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Leave Me to Die As Best May

So you went to a restaurant?

Yes, but I didn’t know beforehand
that they had a special on pizzas,
two for the price of one, I could have
both the Margarita and Tropical
in one go

And yet you did know pizza cause
you pain, especially the
back and neck?

Yes, but it is so nice to eat pizza, I indulge
frequently, enjoy, pay the price afterwards,
is my motto

Then you can’t complain anywhere on
earth about back-pain, neck spasms
and fevers, can you? –

No, I may not, I’ve got to pay the price in
silence, I suppose, but I can’t stop my
thoughts running on; why do I have the
allergy when everybody is enjoying their
lives, eating meat causes migraine and
potatoes always make me ill, I balance
between feeling bad and feeling worse

The best time is when I fast, but then I
run out of energy and will to live; but
right now I’m in the height of allergic
reaction, the pain is stronger than the
will to suffer quietly, I’ll scream it from
the rooftops, broadcast it everywhere
on earth:

I’M IN PAIN - SUFFERING AGAIN,
CAN’T CONCENTRATE; CAN’T SUSTAIN
ROUTINE ACTION IN AN UNEVENTFUL
LIFE, I SHALL WITHDRAW INTO ANOTHER
DIMENSION TILL THE PAIN GOES AWAY,
LEAVE ME TO DIE AS BEST I MAY!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...