Monday, April 20, 2009

Only The Book Is Real

20 April 2009 14:00 Lost contact with
the world, the feeling of being part of
universal consciousness is gone, on
my own island, found a magic book in
the library, moving slowly because this
is a mechanical robot in my place, the
real me is tightly tied and muffled, hidden
in invisibility, found the enchanting title
‘Juliet Dove, Queen of Love’ a girl with
the nickname ‘Killer’, now I can deal with
my estrangement, the need to go under-
ground, big black emptiness in my head,
only patch of light and reality is the book
on my left side, there is no light left for
dealing with the boring questionnaires,
only the book is real, the rest is death…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...