Thursday, April 30, 2009

This Behavioural Experiment

Maybe they should try this behavioural
experiment, see what kind of love poems
people deprived of sleep can write, my
hypothesis is that the less I sleep, the
more fatigued, the worse the work on
my desk - like laws and codes of
criminal procedure –

The more natural and easier it is to write
love poetry, you should really try it, apply it
everywhere, waiting in line somewhere, forced
to play musical chairs in a government institution,
joining a queue in front of the post office, just
prepare by being sleep-deprived – no more
than four hours at most

Drink some vodka, then feel the inspiration
that comes, the muses love anyone who can’t
think straight any more, they adore filling brain-
dead zombies with genius; all happy spirits
congregate on the insomniac victim, they
confiscate normal boring thoughts and
substitute them with passion and love

With affection and wild ideas, beautiful
visions of new world regimes where
love is the governing force…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...