Monday, May 4, 2009

Freezing Quietly - Monday 4 May 2009

Hands purple with red spots in the cold
of 15 degrees C, my head is clearing, my
soul making an appearance, freezing of
body and brain enables clear access to
spiritual truths

Feet turning into blocks of ice, we might all
end up with frost-bite, I love the crisp feeling
of being a spirit imprisoned in a body, finding
its supernatural origins as the body switches
off in the cold

To think bureaucracy gone astray gives us our
highest experience of the supernatural on earth,
the cold air blows under my long sleeves and
freezes my heart and brain, taking all earthly
ambition away

I’m as free as a bird, the need to earn a salary
is gone, even the desire for melody and song,
it is marvelous to sit here freezing quietly, lovely
feeling of nirvana, the perfect inner peace and
mental harmony

Humankind has been searching for millennia;
just join Arts and Culture in Kingsley –
and find your destiny!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...