Friday, May 29, 2009

Fabulous Confusion

Under pressure of too much
emotion, impossible to say
or do anything, impossible
to concentrate, impossible
to calm down

Need a good cry for relief,
anything that will stop me
shivering inside, anything
that will stop me turning
cartwheels in my mind

I need repose to compose
my thoughts, to download
the images chasing each
other at lightning speed
across the screen

Of my imagination, create
a special file to keep them
till later; anything to hammer
my brain into subjugation,
to enable me

To take life one step at a
time, instead of flying like
a whirlwind, creating mael-
stroms of delight – yet
being suppressed

Manifesting in fabulous
confusion…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...