Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ultra-Bureaucratic Gobbledygook

Now we have password-protected Intranet,
we have to browse to find Policies, Acts and
Forms under HRM called New PMDS 2009
levels 1-12 : Workplan – I don’t understand
this acronymic Newspeak, going cross-eyed
on reading ultra-bureaucratic gobbledygook:

The Incumbent, that’s us, sounds like the
Interred, we are buried alive, are Requested
to Ensure we Utilize the Newly Formatted
PA’s, WP’s and PDP’s – Hermien reads this
easily while my feathery brain simply short-
circuits; all neuron-connecting pathways

Exploding in my head simultaneously; buried
alive we are sitting here, interred within a
totally deranged and dangerous bureaucracy
run by the insane…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...