Friday, May 8, 2009

Honey-And-Cinnamon Cure

A brilliant new experiment, trying the honey-
and-cinnamon cure Amina emailed yesterday,
good for arthritis and everything else besides,
made some tea as prescribed, awaiting results
but I don’t feel so well…

Maybe I should start with the advice of
making a honey-and-cinnamon paste to
apply to the skin for cleansing at night; as
for ingesting, the sweet honey is heavy on
my stomach; better keep quiet

About the experiment until I’m sure whether it’s
working or not, I want to recommend this to my
dad after testing on myself; I love everything
sweet, I must keep trying to get this to work
yet a headache is developing

Swallow some pills, low blood sugar with ringing
ears; does it mean my overactive system is re-
jecting this prescription that is supposed to
cure all humankind’s ills – this is the final
proof: I am NOT a human being

All doubt falls away as I feel worse for trying
the most recommend honey cure I’ve ever
come across; I’m an alien and always will
be, maybe I’m from planet Meton like Akon
himself!

Cinnamon and Honey (Email Article)It is found that a mixture of honey and cinnamon cures most diseases. Scientistsaccept honey as a very effective medicine for all kinds of diseases. Even though honey is sweet, if taken in the right dosage as a medicine, it does not harm diabetic patients. Weekly World News, a magazine in Canada, 17 January1995 issue gave the following list of diseases that can be cured by honey and cinnamon as researched by western scientists: Heart disease, arthritis, cholesterol, colds, immune system, indigestion, influenza, weight loss, etc.

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...