Friday, May 29, 2009

Sad The Joyful Laughter

Sad this day, sad the joyful laughter
on my face, sad the delight in yours,
sad the good news, sad the sunlight
outside - I can’t say exactly why

Mouche redeemed Capitaine Coq
once again; but the price in pain she
paid, the sacrifices she made, the pain
suffered by Coq before he was won

From the clutches of despair; all is
clustering in my heart, clamouring for
copious tears to wash the sadness and
pain away - someone has to cry

For the terrible events in the world;
Abraham says I can choose happy
thoughts and start feeling better; I
think of happy events

But my feelings remain focused on Paul
Gallico though I drag them forcibly; DO
contemplate the happy circumstances
of my life; My emotions

simply drag their feet and cry continuously,
Mouche’s ability to deal with inhuman pain
is still too unsettling a memory…

Paul Gallico “The Love Of Seven Dolls”

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...