Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Enlightening, Though Terrifying

I’ve found great books to read, Don
Camilla and the Devil, Comrade Don
Camillo and The Nun’s Story by Kathryn
Hulme – I’ve never read this book before,
looking forward to the ordeals of a young
Belgian nun who nursed and worked in the
Congo and Nazi-invaded Belgium, bound to
be enlightening, though terrifying where she
was nursing the insane…and on my way back
from the library I only banged one guy with my
enormous umbrella; I joined the summer fairies
today, dressed in blue jeans with my red striped
pirate shirt covered by another plain red one for
that layered look, blue bag and red umbrella too,
it felt delicious to sail down the street marching
to a loud beat fed straight into my brain by the
earphones and going right down to my feet…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...