Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The War On My Chair

And I have forgotten to mention
the war on my chair, the backrest
that should bend at an angle, every
now and again it jumps forwards and
I am squashed against my desk, trying
to fix it is useless, over to Hermien,
driving my chair on wheels for fixing,
she bends it back and fastens it – I
already broke one chair – and I, two
pillows and a dictionary take up station
on the hated chair that wants to throw
me off like a bronco bull; the chair
naturally would make an ideal weapon
in our James Bond movie, squashing the
enemy till suffocating on activating a
secret lever – me being on the side of
the enemy, that task will fall to Hermien,
Jane should be the damsel in distress
to be saved, June should be Dr. No,
stroking a cat...

5 May 2009

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...