Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tinnuting With A Tingelingeling

I have to choose in which way
I want to die – eating plastic café
food or salty offal which is slightly
worse or warmed-up chips that taste
of death after spending aeons in
refrigeration

Or a meat pie that gives sinus and
indigestion, bread cannot even be
considered, it attacks me while I’m
eating; I’ve had my ice-cream break-
fast; did not eat enough sensible food
last night, now paying the price

A ringing in my ears euphemistically
called tinnitus, my ears are tinnuting
with a tingelingeling that doesn’t stop –
I’ve decided to opt for the killer meat
pie, to taste something almost nice
before I die…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...