Friday, May 8, 2009

Cinnamon-Honey Debacle

This mixture is supposed to keep us young
and strong as well as healthy, for me it brought
clinical depression; applying it on the skin made
the kids run away - either I’m not human at all, or
the Canadian article was too optimistic, or hubby
had added killer ingredients to the meat dish – he
tries to catch my system out by not telling me – to
see whether the diet can be expanded; tonight I
feel like death itself, my head in a tightening vice-
grip, physical death sounds positively pleasurable

Any sane person can deal with pain and illness, but
when my sanity is destroyed by chemical imbalance
in the brain and my thinking apparatus shrinks until
intelligence levels drop to below zero, life loses its
flavour and my soul ducks for cover while my spirit
flies away, leaving my heart ensconced in the Black
Hole in my mind, strangled and compressed, painful
and meaningless – a real existential crisis – of the
same magnitude as described in the really sad
Psalms in the Bible, though confession of sin

As the Psalmist recommends, doesn’t help, total anni-
hilation seems to offer a better alternative, I can help
old Nic in torturing the souls of the already deceased,
my terrible exuberance ought to drive them to regret
their sinful lives eternally...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...