Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Attraction Rises Meteorically

An illegal dish, suffering illegally, quietly,
not whispering a word of anything, dis-
comfort; rules are purposeful, but I prefer
not to indulge in them, knowing rules in
detail makes it so exciting to breathe –
once there is a rule against an activity so
basic and asinine, the moment anything
is outlawed, its attraction rises meteorically,
the more recommendation pertaining to any
deed, its devaluation is commensurate, that
is why vegetables and exercise are the two
most boring concepts ever devised, while ma-
king love and enjoying bacchanalian feasts
always sound enchanting to the wayward
human ear, since we are born to live before
we die, I prefer breaking rules to living a
long, colourless, meaningless, boring life…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...