Saturday, May 9, 2009

Super-Stupid Schemes

I’ve been wondering about adding vodka to the
cinnamon and honey mixture, this way my system
can zoom in on the alcohol which is supposed to
be bad for us - but being an alien, it might actually
do me good – and allow the honey and cinnamon
to work their magic effects; alcoholic beverages
always fascinate me, once the flat bottle of cane
seemed liked the ideal form for a hot water bottle,
I quickly drank all the cane to empty it as soon as
possible– then fell asleep in the wrong place –
hubby was furious, that poor man is suffering so
much under me, luckily I don’t believe in romantic
love, but made a rational match with someone who
is strong enough not to crack under the onslaught
of my idiotic brain with its super-stupid schemes

9 May 2009

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...